Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Until We Meet Again


The cool, crisp airs blows, as the colored leaves begin to fall.  October is upon us and so is the time to prepare to remember your loved ones past.  It’s a time to celebrate the past, acknowledge the present and to lay out a road map for the future.

It all began for me back in my first year of college, and I can still distinctly remember the first day where the professor discussed physics and Einstein’s relativity theory.  After that one semester, I could not help but think there was so much more to the universe and to life than I had ever known.

Energy transforms.  The human body is energy.  Interesting concept whether one looks at it from as scientific perspective or a faith-based one.  Now, without bringing out my old physics books and discussing thermo energy and other forms of energy, I must say I feel the same science is applicable to human soul.  And, I’m aware I’m not alone.

In old time Europe, bonfires were lit on October 31st, not only to make a statement that the fires would burn throughout the cold winter, but to also light the path for the dearly departed as they traveled on this special evening. 

Many believe this is the perfect time of the year to contact our loved ones who have moved across to a different dimension.  The veil between our world and theirs’ is said to be the thinnest and communication is easier than any other time of the year.

If you cannot make it to Mexico during the Day of the Dead, or to a Catholic Church on
All Soul’s Day, or visit Spain as Don Juan Tenorio plays out, you can recreate homage to your loved ones who have passed in your own home.

I find a space in my home where I can construct an altar.  I place candles, sage, salt, earth from my backyard and other items to welcome and signify fall. 

I place pictures and belongings of my loved ones around my altar and I will light my candles, pray and remember.  Often, I can get my young sons involved as I tell stories and tales from my ancestors' past.  Sometimes I cry, sometimes I laugh, but I remember and will continue to do so until someday I meet them all again.








1 comment:


  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete